No Current openings
Please check back soon!
3fold’s Account Managers are the drivers of our approach to client success: imagine, create, and integrate. You will lead and interact with clients daily, building and maintaining strong partner relationships. You will do this by understanding our clients’ dreams, as well as how their businesses function on a day to day basis, then, working with our Creative, Media, Web teams, make those dreams reality.
Day-to-day, you would be responsible for coordinating the marketing efforts of 3fold’s clients to ensure goals are met and experiences are stellar. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with a team of managers and associates, designers and digital specialists, all focused on developing the most creative products and innovative solutions for our clients. If this seems like a good fit, we’d love to talk. All inquiries must include a full resume and cover letter. To apply, click on the button at the bottom of the page.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing channels, trends, and audiences
- Effective long and short form writing abilities
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills, both internally and client-facing
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop effective marketing solutions
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to effectively liaise between internal departments
- Ability to ask difficult and uncomfortable questions to understand and manage the needs of their clients
- Thrives in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates poise and focus under pressure
- Relevant work experience, with two or more years in communications, marketing and/or project management
- Agency (communications, marketing or public affairs) experience preferred
- Writing / Content development experience
- Proven track record working successfully with clients
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office); Monday.com, Slack a bonus